• Hair substance is nourished, softened and light.
• Volume control.
• Optimal shine from root to tip.
• Free-flowing designed curls.
• Anti-frizz action.
Recommended Hair Bath: Bain Oléo-Curl.
• Apply Crème d’Huile Oléo-Curl to towel-dried hair.
• Place 1 to 2 hazelnut–sized amounts of crème into the hands.
• Rub hands together, work into the hair mèche by mèche starting at the tips and working up into the mid-lengths.
• Dry using a diffuser or leave to dry naturally.
• To get great curl-definition use curling irons section by section.
On dry hair:
• Each morning place 1 to 2 hazelnut–sized amounts of crème into the hands.
• Rub hands together, work the crème into the hair mèche by mèche starting at the tips and working up into the mid-lengths.
• Use curling irons section by section to get great curl-definition.
• Shorea and Palm Oil: Leaves the hair nourished, soft and light.
• Cationic agent: Aids de-tangling, curls are well defined.
• Thermo-Protective -Xylose.
A unique ritual. Kérastase created a customized 3-step beauty routine: cleanse, treat and texturize with carefully-conceived methods for beautifying the hair.
These simple steps constitute a targeted, in-salon treatment which establishes a ritual haircare routine that women can do in-home with Kérastase products.
Thermo-reactive intensive nutrition shampoo for very dry and sensitised hair.INFORMATION
Thermo-reactive intensive nutrition masque for very dry and sensitised hair.INFORMATION
Nutri-softening curl definition masque for thick, curly and unruly hair.INFORMATION